Did I say the vacations were gr8 in the last entry? Well, trust me, they suck right now. I have been down with fever since Saturday, and including today that makes it 3 looong days.i am seriously bugged! i am so weak that it takes a lot of effort to gulp in food too(shocking..especially for me). That's the reason i've been out of touch. Not that i'll always be regular[:D]. Anyway lots of news to share. First i've been admitted to Sri Chaitanya college for inter. Its gonna be so tough!..People actually slog it out there!!..At least I'm relieved two of my best friends are coming there too..Kaushik and E. Karthik. Rumours are abound that (The) Pranav Garg is joining Sri Chaitanya or Narayana..(gasps). And guess where Rishi is joining...lol...our old school..Bhavans!! Not that i'm against it but its just started and has got no reputation at all..Most of the students studying 11th and 12th there are dumbos anyway...(dont worry, once you meet Rishi, you'll find him a bit dumb too..). Some of my tuition friends are coming to chaitanya too..so the lonliness factor won't be affecting me.
Well i am leaving this Friday the 10th for shimla and the north for ten loong days. I'll try to give regular posts..provided i keep well. hope i do. OK then...meet you with the next entry. Sayonara!
Lol Rishi in our school for some reason doesn't surprise me at all and i know that its not just me who isn't surprised :D
ReplyDeleteTuition Friends ? I hope you aren't talking about the "Keka" gang.*Wink* ( Darn it , no smilies )
Anyways Bon Voyage and have a great time there and in Bhubaneswar because once you come back you...wait a second i don't have to tell you whats going to happen to you in Chaitanya do i?
Get well soon !
Kaushik Varma
P.S- It will be "COOL" if you could give updates from Shimla =)