Ah!
I guess we are starting to get the feel of what's awaiting us further now! The things are getting just a tweeny-weeny tougher. Today started off the ssame way. Woke up: 6:20. Studied a bit, got ready for college. Ek came at 7:30 and off we went. We were earlier than kaushik today! Well, anyway first class, like yesterday, was math!...And he taught some really advanced stuff! But he taught very nicely, and it was easy to understand. He gave us some problems too. And one as h.w. And you know what? I solved it!! Well... "we" solved it..Kaushik and me. I gave the original idea, kaushik provided the crucial breakthrough!..I always said we were a good team!! So after coming back, i enjoyed, watched some videos and ate lunch. After lunch, i studied a bit(chemistry) and watched the ipl match. Well, Deccan lost so i wouldn't elaborate on that. After the match, it was studying, gym, dinner and now..bed! Wish me good luck for tomorrow! G'nite!
dude i found out a much easier method...this was the one i was doing before u told me about ur method.
ReplyDeletewill show u tmmrw in college