Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bad news..real bad news..

Well, today was ok-ok.
I gotta admit, Prasad Sir (maths) has gotta be one of the best teachers who has ever taught me! Today we started Logarithms, which i really feared. But he made it look SOO easy! I really couldn't believe it was so simple. maybe it'll get tougher, but what i'm glas of is that at least I understood the fundamentals.
However, after the class, he gave us some really bad news though: apparently, they are trying to pre-pone the classes to 20th may!!
Damn! But me and my parents decided to go on with the Orissa program anyway, and come back early if necessary. Please God, let it not happen!
The chemistry and Physics classes were good, however. We started Work, Power and Energy in Physics today.
After, coming back I played AOE III, played AOE II with pk and anuraag and went to Crossword to buy some new books! I bought 'The Last Testament' by Sam Bourne and 'Skeleton Coast' from Clive Cussler. Hope they prove to be good.
Came back, studied, watched ipl and ate some samosas.
Went to the gym, had an excellent quarter of an hour workout and now came back. I haven't had dinner yet, though. Chalo, i'll cya tomorrow, with happier news, i hope!

3 comments:

  1. last testament is the bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prasad sir teaches really well but I'd go to Anil Kumar sir for my doubts. Enjoy your two years, you really have no choice.

    ReplyDelete