Hey ppl...here are two really stoopid poems i wrote, one in the class and one in my home at night...if u do read it please dont criticize it too much!
"INDIAN" BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS
(No relation with the actual one...:D)
Your heart starts thumping,
You see her coming down the lane,
Nervousness tingling like icy shards,
Your thoughts becoming hard to tame.
Mouth gaping like a lil fish,
Searching for the words that'll mesmerize,
My friend, I should put you on a leash,
Lest you turn out to be a ugly surprise!
She's two yards away,
I can see pink spots on your face,
One yard away, your heart starts to sway,
And she walks past you, leaving you in disgrace.
I could hear your heart break,
Could see you drown in sorrow..
A million girls around here mate,
So lets look forward for tomorrow!
By- Susu, DK and Hareesh
"LIFE FREER THAN A VAGABOND"
It is difficult to imagine,
a life freer than a vagabond.
Go anywhere, do anything,
Bathe in a lake or a pond.
Not worrying about your next pay-day,
Nor thinking about your next meal..
Being as free as the wild blue jay,
And not being repeatedly reminded of your lack of zeal!
Few lives are better than those,
Where you choose your place to dine,
And although I do not like to boast,
Such a life is mine!!
By- Susu
wow nice one dude.....deep feeling u hav re..heheh
ReplyDeleteNor thinking about your next meal..
ReplyDelete.......
Such a life is mine!!
How's it possible?