Reason: The second bridge course has been preponed by 10 days and is on 5th May! Boo! So even if we set out on 26th...taking into account the 'so many' places we have to visit, we'd spend half of the time travelling and we'll get hardly a day at each place. NOT my cup of tea! So i guess, it returns to day 0 now! Pathetic, ain't it?
Well, leaving these sad things aside, today was cool though...excellent, in fact!
Today morning, unbelievably, my mom asked me to start studying, in apprehension of the upcoming bridge course. So I sat down to study with a bad feeling of deja vu. I studied linear momentum and something like that. Before i could proceed with my "studies", i had a call from Ek..askin me to come to his house. Well, he's a good friend of mine, so how could i refuse!! So, with "great difficulty", i extracted myself from the numerical problems of momentum and went to his house to play! Had a really cool tym there. I helped him create his own blog..www.enjetikarthik.co.nr( though it's unlikely he'll update it), i watched my first roadies episode too..I really felt it was pathetically melodramatic( no offence to those who luv it). Well, after returning from there, I had my lunch, and the terrible news aout the trip was broken out to me.
After lunch, I chatted for a bit and got ready for a small get-together we had planned. Pk, Ek, Pranav and trupti had all come to imax and it was a loot of fun!
Well, afterreturning from there, i just idled around...and now gonna go to sleep i s'ppose!
Adios!
Really really sorry to learn about it. We had made a lot of preparation for your visit to Jatni. Even planned the menu and done some shopping too! I only hope your visit materialises in the 2nd half of May sometime.
ReplyDelete