Well,
the title says it all. I am soo bored, much more than I had apprehended. Just hopes it gets better. Well on the plus side: Deccan Chargers WON!! YAY!...They beat Mumbai by 12 runs and wow..they're on the top now..Although i tried to wake up early today...the sleep God favoured me and released me from her clutches only at 8:20.( Sorry for the blame game).Woke up, had a gr8 breakfast of Toast(s) and egg(s). Then i was soo bored, i just decided to take up the SSC Math Textbook and i started studying Sets and Statements!( gasps). Its was all weirdo stuff, something about "if and only if" and Truth values. Whew! I just hopes chaitanya goes fyn!.. Oh yeah, talking about Chaitanya...I had a call from my friend today..Yashwant, he's my old friend from my Sanskrit classes in class X..guess what?.. He's coming to spark too!..That's really gr8 ain't it?
Well..i had a realy looong nap in the afternoon( probably a symptom of boredom) and woke up around 5:30. Then i remembered about the match and rushed to the TV! Till, 8, when the match got over , i was glued! It was such a gr8 match! Then, had some samosas, read 'Ice Station' and after having a simple dinner...going to sleep now! See you tomorrow! Ta ta!
No comments:
Post a Comment