Monday, April 27, 2009

Classes Preponed??

Yo,
I am sorry i couldn't give an entry yesterday, i was too tired and it just slipped my mind. Well, today was good..know why? Deccan WON AGAIN! Wow!That's four on the trot now. They're playing real good. Well, started late as usual. I seem to be in the habit of waking up late, i suppose. Had a good breakfast and a quick bath. Then, i started 'studying'. Wow! Well, i almost completed sets, and unlike my previous assumptions, they're quite interesting. Then I completed a chapter in Physics. That was enough of studying for me!! I took up Ice Station by Matthew Reilly, and I got hooked! Wow! WHAT a book! You'll get fully immersed in it! I tell you, he's one of the best action writer i've read. Well, the book kept me busy till lunch, which i hardly noticed, as i was reading the book while eating too!
Just after eating, I finished the book and started a new one, 'Area 7' by the same author. I bet it will be a riveting read too! Well, then i was glued to the tv watching the IPL match.I got up only at 7:30, when the match was over!
After i had a call from Kaushik, who told me the startling news about the chaitanya bridge course being preponed to the 29th. That's like...day after tomorrow! wow!
Ont the positive, it's till 14th, so it gives me a lot of time, if i plan to go to orissa at that time. Cool!
Well, after that it was quite the same, dinner, blog and awaiting sleep!
G'nite! And cya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment