Well,
today was not as good as yesterday. For one, for some problem with EK's driver, Karthik came to my house to pick me up for college at 8:00. Quite late, but thankfully, we reached just a bit late, and had no problems coping up!
Only the maths class was interesting today, and physics maybe a bit. Chemistry was unusually bugging! She taught us the atomic structure, and i guess i have never warmed up to physical chemistry.
I came back, had a light breakfast,and as usual played AOE. I completed another campaign today and started another. It really is a gr8 game! Then i tried to install SWAT in my mom's old laptop. It wouldn't work! Boo!
Anyway, after i had a light lunch and played SWAT for a while. Then, i started studying a bit. I read chemistry, solved some sums from the 10th ICSE and then went to watch the match. WHICH WE LOST!! NO! Well, lets just hope we win three more matches outta 5!
Ater that, i had a tiring session at the gym, came back, had a bath, dinner and now..the most beautiful thing..SLEEP! TA-TA!
No comments:
Post a Comment