Friday, May 8, 2009

So sorry

People,
I am really so sorry for not writing here for three whole days. So many days that i can't even remember why i didn't update. Even today, i would have passed, but for Kaushik's continuous pestering. :). But, he's been a real good friend. Well, today was the 7th class in chaitanya and it's progressing really fine. One week (and a day) over and we didn't even realize! Maybe that's because the teachers are really good! I'm even OK with the chemistry lady too! Our usual Physics lecturer has gone on leave and a new one's come in ( whom i suspect to be oriya). He also teaches real good (although his tone is a bit monotonous). Oh Yea, Pranav's leaving Chaitanya for FIITJEE. Aw! I'll miss him! He was a good friend! All the best for your future, mate! Anyway, Deccan came back with a close victory over Mumbai Indians. I really hope they do well. I finished Sam Bourne's "The Righteous Men", and am scared of starting another book, in case they all get over before my Orissa trip. We are probably leaving from here on 15th afternoon.
Apart from that i've been playing AOE a lot! It's a super cool game! Today, with a LOOOTT of help from Pk, i installed one of my most-wanted games, SWAT 3. That's real cool too! Anyway, i guess that's all for today! I'll cya tomorrow! G'nite! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment