Sunday, May 8, 2011

Long Time, No Entry..!

Well yeah, it has been a long time and i dont even think that i'll be regular now... Because of the simple reason, that my god forsaken exams have'nt ended yet. Still three more to go, two of which there is no point of writing, IF I may add. Well, I am on a kinda mini vacation to Bangalore and adjacent Coorg. I had my COMED-K exam today. 'Twaz fine..easy questions but not much time unfortunately. Chem and Physics were quite easy to be honest. My bad luck seems to follow me all around. My room was on the fifth floor and the fan above me was not workin, so I literally sweated through the entire exam. No idea abt tom's plans and i happen to be really tired so i'll give u a detailed update tomorrow (hopefully!). Gtg now..yawn..G'nite! Cheers!

1 comment: