Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So Far So Good..

Well, second post coming up. I very nearly missed this one, having almost dozed off two hours back. Thanks to the delicious aroma of banana fries and the repetitive summons of my two cousins, this post happened to happen. :) Not much to add today. We got a new pet today. A light green, beautiful parrot called Kiki (rhymes with Micky and Chicky if you'd have noticed). Although he seemed quite puzzled and lonely in the afternoon, responding only after many calls, he was quite agitated this evening. My Mom says its natural and I trust her ( who better trust about understanding babies, than a mother) but it still shook me. Hope he gets better tomorrow.
Oh and my muscles are again going through that painful transition period when I start going to the gym. My arms and legs are practically unmovable. :-( My uncle, aunt and cousins are really enjoying themselves, having visited the Science center and the Miramar beach today. The younger one, fondly called as Somu, is really eager to learn the proper batting techniques from me (as if I know anything). But yeah, he is really getting on well with his front foot strokes now. This really reminds of the times when Dad used to teach me how to bat on the front foot and back foot in that little corridor of our Bhubaneswar house, and later when Ripun Bhai taught me all the intricacies of the different spinning techniques. God I miss those days. Anyway nothing much on the home front. Dad busy with his work. Bou enjoying the extra company and busy cooking new stuff (she actually tried a medley of potatoes, capsicum, onions and CORN tonight. 'Twaz quite good actually! ) Me perfectly satisfied with my books, cousins and new pet. Life going on perfectly! :) I do recollect promising to write about something in this post in the last entry, but that is for tomorrow which for once, should come soon enough! Goodbye till then! :)
Cheers!

1 comment: